Dr. C.V. Raman University provides exciting career opportunities to the talented people from across the country. This makes CVRU one of the largest employers among top universities in Chhattisgarh.
Dr. C.V. Raman University offers challenging and exciting career opportunities in a wide range of disciplines and helps its employees benefit by identifying their potential and nurturing their various strengths. To encourage talent, CVRU offers generous employee benefits, as well as paid vacation and medical leaves to its employees. The compensation Package is designed to reward the best talent and will not be a limiting factor for the right persons.
How to Apply
Step 1: Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org in stating the area of your expertise or Call on 07753253801/07753253809
Step 2:Log-onto…………. job-portal by Clicking Here which powers Career Training and Placement Cell of Dr. C.V.Raman University and apply to Job-Opening relevant to you under section "University Jobs".
Shortlisted candidates shall be informed well in advance.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to carry out original and creative research.
- Candidates with Ph.D. or those who have submitted their Doctoral thesis would be preferred. However, to promote excellence and diversity, candidates with minimum qualification in inter-disciplinary areas would also be considered for selection.
- Individuals who have demonstrated exceptional abilities in the practice of engineering and technology in public or private sector organizations/industry at senior leadership positions but not having a Ph.D. degree, may also be considered for appropriate positions.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Faculty positions are available in all departments at all levels.
- Candidates should possess good health. If selected, they may be required to undergo a medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as CVRU may prescribe.
- Foreign nationals can also apply for appointments but it would be limited to a fixed period of contractual appointment.
- Candidates from outstation would be provided accommodation on need basis a day earlier/later to the Interview date but no TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
- Internal candidates of CVRU need to take the print of the duly filled application and should submit to the HR Department duly forwarded by Dean/HOD.
- As per Norms.
- Salary would not be a constraint for deserving candidates
BENEFITS OTHER THAN SALARY
- Seed Grant for Research.
- Group Accident Insurance as per University rules.
- Financial Support through Professional Development Allowance (PDA) for attending Conferences, Workshops, etc., as per University Rules.
- Coverage of EPF and ESIC as per rules.
- Free Transportation (to & fro) from Campus to City & vice versa.
- Fee Concession for Children in CVRU.
FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
- ONLINE and Offline both applications will be accepted.
- Most forms are self-explanatory.
- Ensure that you meet the required eligibility, as on date of submission of the application.
- Experience Details, Productivity Details, Reference Details Complete all mandatory fields.
- Candidates shall send the self-attested copies of the Experience Certificates, Educational Qualifications, Three best Journal Publications, Papers and other documents, as mentioned or wherever desired, with the printed and signed Application.
- All applications will be scrutinized by the selection committee to determine the suitability.
- Suitable candidates will have Interview with a panel of experts.
- Suitable candidates will be called in person to assess their Teaching, Research and other academic capabilities.
- Candidates are required to carry the original of all documents along with the application form (duly signed) at the time of personal interview for verification.
- Selected candidates will be informed through Email/Post/ Phone calls.
- The decision of CVRU will be final and binding.
IMPORTANT NOTES & EXCEPTIONS
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or his/her selection.
- CVRU reserves the right to not fill positions in any of the above and/or any other specialization(s) without assigning any reason.
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy may be considered for lower/higher post, at the discretion of the committee.
- Depending on the qualification and experience, deserving candidates may be offered a salary at a higher level irrespective of the cadre.
- Providing false information, misrepresentation of facts, plagiarism, etc., will disqualify the candidate’s application/ appointment at any point of time.