DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The department of Pure and Applied Mathematics started functioning in the year 2006. It has established itself as an excellent center for research and teaching in Algebra, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Functional analysis, Topology, Fixed point theory, Fuzzy Set Theory and Mathematical Modelling under the active participation and guidance of dedicated faculty members. The department regularly revises and upgrades curriculum (UG/PG and Ph.D.) by introducing many new aspects of mathematics. The faculty members of the department have the record of pursuing and completing collaborative/interactive research work with many eminent mathematicians of the country and other part of the world.
- Qualified and Dedicated faculty team.
- Value Added and Certification programme to boost the curriculum.
- Mandatory Project credit course in final semester.
- Department has collaborations with different national and international organizations.
- TThe Department of Mathematics has faculty members with specialization in pure and applied Mathematics.
- More than 400 Research Publications of international repute Journals.
1.Research exposure at UG and PG level
2.Experienced and learned Faculty Members
3.Advanced and comprehensive course curriculum
4.Flexibility and diversity in electives
5.Focus on innovation and research
6.Departmental advance Library for U.G and P.G.level students
7.Classes for JAM, NET,SLET, GATE and other competitive examinations
POs, PSOs & COs